Scroll saw, and the jigsaw is two different types of saws used for similar functions. Both of these tools are used for cutting scrolls which means non-straight lines. Here, we will talk about the few differences between the two variants of saws and which one should you prefer to make your job easier and more comfortable.
- Scroll saws are a kind of stationary tool which is big and is used by laying the material on the table. Jigsaws are handheld and can be easily carried to your workplace.
- The jigsaws are more common in the workplace due to it being more practical and efficient. There are a lot of things that you can do with a jigsaw then you can by using a scroll saw.
- While scroll saws are specialized tools which are used for cutting delicate designs, it has tiny blades which allow you to have a thin cut. You can have 90-degree cuts, loop die-loos, waves, and sharp angles with a scroll saw.
- Scroll saw takes a lot of space, and therefore they don’t really have practical applications around the house. They are basically a specialty tool which is used for making crafts. The usage of the scroll at your house will be quite less as compared to a jigsaw.
- A jigsaw is a complete jack for all kind of work that you will need in your garage. Cordless jigsaw is one of the most used tools that will have in your workshop. Jigsaw can easily get your job done of cutting anything.
- Jigsaw can cut wood, metal, plastic, foam, PVC, etc. It can give curves, circles, odd shape, anything that can’t be done with a circular saw or table saw.
If you want to add a saw into your daily collection for regular activities, go for jigsaw as it is a more practical tool. If you are not finding relevant information on a cordless jigsaw, you can check my site for best cordless jigsaw in the market today.